Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Chris R[_3_] Chris R[_3_] is offline

Default Cuprinol Power Sprayer

In ,
Dave Starling opined:
"slider" wrote in
Hi

I purchased a Cuprinol Power Sprayer at the weekend, it was half
price in my local B&Q. I have a 9 litre tub of Cuprinol Ducksback
with approx half left. It states in bold that this is not suitable
for spraying. Is this

Suggest you take the sprayer back before you use it as they are not
fit for purpose. I too bought it for £9 via a pricematch a few months
ago. Complete waste of time even with the Cuprinol own brand
sprayable. It covered around half a panel before the nozzle blocked
up. In the end I took the nozzle off and laid the new panels on the
ground. I used the device to just pump the preservative onto the
panels before brushing manually to cover the panel.

I have one, and have had no problems with it. Works very well, and no
blockages.

Chris R