Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default long reach hedge cutters

In article ,
jim writes:
On 13 Aug, 14:14, (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * jim writes:

On 8 Aug, 10:22, (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:
Anyone any comments on the available long reach hedge cutters?

///////
After reading specs, I decided to go for a Stihl HLE71K electric
one. However, after contacting several of their resellers, Stihl
seem to have ****ed them all off so much they're all trying to
push you other brands instead (Stihl won't let them sell on the
Internet anymore).

Oh well, back to review specs of other makes instead.

IIUIC Viking elec hedgecutters are a Stihl brand.

Yes, which means they have exactly the same problem.
In the end, I ordered from a local stockist. However,
since none of the local stokists actually stock anything,
I've got to wait for it to arrive in stock.

--
Andrew Gabriel