Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Adrian Jansen Adrian Jansen is offline

Default A bedtime story

amdx wrote:
Stolen from alt.hvac
Mike

National
Rotation Of Earth Plunges Entire North American Continent Into Darkness

February 27, 2006 | Issue 42.09

..... snip ......

"I don't plan on doing anything any different," said Chicago-area
hospice worker Janet Cosgrove, 51. "I'm going to get up in the morning
and go to work."

No journalist ever wrote this, too many facts, and all correct !

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
Design Engineer J & K Micro Systems
Microcomputer solutions for industrial control
Note reply address is invalid, convert address above to machine form.