Posted to alt.home.repair
ShadowTek[_2_] ShadowTek[_2_] is offline

Default Ever get ill after using a line-trimmer?

On 2009-08-16, E Z Peaces wrote:

One might think that if ever there was a plant one should not pulverize
with a string trimmer, it's poison ivy. I've done it routinely for
decades with never a rash. I have had severe poison-ivy rashes that had
nothing to do with string trimming.

Actually, I seem to be immune to poison ivy, as I can rip that stuff out
all day long with my bare hands and never be bothered by it.

I suppose string trimming is
relatively safe because what it throws tends to stay low.

I never have a problem whn trimming stuff that's low, I was just posting in
reference to cutting through stuff that's at least at tall as you are.