Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default semi tractor

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:38:12 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

"The Kid" found a real good deal on a semi tractor. He wants me to go in
half with him. I have a farm and he thinks I can get farm licence and tags
without trouble - class B rating.

I'm worried getting and keeping all the DOT requirements and licences could
cost a bloody fortune. what are the facts here?

Karl

The best news/info I usually see comes from our state Farm
Bureau association. It looks like you have a Minnesota Farm
Bureau too. These links may lead you to some info:

http://www.fbmn.org/page/site/search...Z2luPWZybmVwdQ

this is for a pdf update concerning recent changes:

http://www.fbmn.org/page/script/down...ZyZWNpZD0yMjI1

Funky page links, I just searched their site with the term
"commercial driver license" sans the quotes if they fail to
work. Only got 25 hits. Most were of no use.

I really don't care for the Farm Bureau, but probably your
best source for info concerning your question...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b