Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default OT-Obamas Healthcare

rangerssuck wrote:
On Aug 16, 9:32 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 23:18:52 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:59:38 -0700, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:16:08 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:01:58 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

hit in the rear by one of those while I was stopped making a
turn.

Don't know about other states, but NJ has "no fault" insurance,
and we pay a surcharge to cover us against "uninsured
motorists."

Meanwhile, we ALL are paying for Gunner's "free" health care.

Actually, unless you are a California taxpayer, you are not
paying for Gunners health care. Unless he was in a Veterans
Hospital.

no, not correct - if you have insurance, you are paying for
Gunner's health care at least when it in't covered because his
hostpital/doctor spread the cost onto your bill

Along with the bills from 12 million illegal aliens. Which is ok
according to most Dems..so mine is nothing to worry about.

The only difference I see is that you're -legal- here and -you- are
actually paying back the bills you ran up.

Minor issues, huh? Effin' Demonrats, anyway.

--
If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to
the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the

Actually paying back? When? How much? Post links to images of cleared
checks, please. Last time this came up, Gunner claimed to be a
"liberal" and, as such, entitled to free health care.

Larry lives in his own fantasy world.

--
John R. Carroll