Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT-Obamas Healthcare

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 23:17:31 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:27:30 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:16:08 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:01:58 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

hit in the rear by one of those while I was stopped making a turn.

Don't know about other states, but NJ has "no fault" insurance, and we
pay a surcharge to cover us against "uninsured motorists."

Meanwhile, we ALL are paying for Gunner's "free" health care.

Actually, unless you are a California taxpayer, you are not paying for
Gunners health care. Unless he was in a Veterans Hospital.

Along with the health care of 12 million Illegal Aliens..another group
of well taken care of people. And Liberals.

The good news is that the US Census for 2010 will _include_ all
illegal aliens in the total, giving CA more votes. sigh
http://tinyurl.com/nmvz32 WMJ 'Unconstitutional Census' 8/10/09

It will include ALL illegals who admit to who they are, what they are,
and how many people are actually living in the house...to a stranger
with a note book/clipboard

Which is a small minority

I heard they'll be wearing "Yo No Soy de la Migra, Soy de la
Gobernmiento, y Estoy Aqui por Ayudarse" tee shirts this time. That's
gotta help, huh?

(Pardon my espaņol. I had 2 years in high school many moons ago.)

--
If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the
thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power