Posted to alt.home.repair
scorpionleather scorpionleather is offline

Default Ever get ill after using a line-trimmer?

"ShadowTek" wrote in message
Anyway, the symptoms took at least 6 hours to reach its peak, long after
the job was done, and the only thing that seems like a reasonable
explanation to me is that mold/fungus had infested my upper respiratory
tract, and my immune system reacted swiftly and dealt with the
intrusion.

If it were simply an allergic reaction, I would think that the symptoms
would have developed far more rapidly, and then resolved in a similar
fashion.

What were your symptoms? Earlier you wrote it was an upper respiratory
infection, but infection is more like a diagnosis, not a symptom. For
example, hard to breathe, pain anywhere, sneezing, stuffy head, sore throat
etc.? When I get the allergies from dust kicked up while pulverizing
vegetation, my symptoms are a stuffy head, lots of sneezing, and my voice
changes. It feels very similar to a cold.