Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Gerard[_2_] Gerard[_2_] is offline

Default Roll Call

schreef:
On Aug 7, 2:13 pm, Gerard wrote:
Arch schreef: So far rcw seems live and well, just taking a nap. Thanks and keep on
checking in. I know more of you are lurking and haven't answered roll
call. You gonna get latrine duty if you are absent much longer.

If you pay the ticket, I'll gladly do the latrine duty;-)

Gerard, Utrecht, the Netherlands.

Hi Gerard, see you're still busy turning also, saw your post on the
Aussie site, your work is still inspirational for many turners, well
done !!
This still you're site ???
http://www.woodarts4u.com/links.html

Hi Leo, Yes, woodarts4u.com is my site. When winter comes, I'll add
pic's of all the new turnings and some carving stuff. Meanwhile there's
a exposition and a lot of other tings to do (that's life, isn't it).
About the inspirational thing: this group, among many other sources on
the Internet where and are 90% of my learning how to turn wood and
refining it. Inspiration also seems to come from somewhere outside,
above, who can tell?