Posted to alt.home.repair
ShadowTek[_2_] ShadowTek[_2_] is offline

Default Ever get ill after using a line-trimmer?

On 2009-08-16, scorpionleather wrote:
Not so much from string trimming, but when I use the lawnmower it kicks up a
lot of dust and then for the next couple days I sneeze a lot. Or when I do
other landscaping projects that raise the vegetation dust I get what feels
like upper respiratory allergies. So I wonder if you are also having a kind
of allergic reaction. I take Claritin (over the counter) and that helps a
little.

Mowers never bother me, even the dustiest of conditions.
They simply cut and throw the vegetation, whereas my 4-cycle
trimmer does a good job of pulverizing everything into a fine mist.