Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Central Vac silencer

"JIMMIE" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 3:24 am, "Robert Green" wrote:
I want to truly silence my Hayden central vac.

stuff snipped

My father in law put his in the utility room. He had the forsight to
insulate the walls. He also installed the washing machine, dryer and
to his wife's annoyance the dishwaher in there.

I love it. You can sit down and wath TV or talk and dont have to
worry about hearing major appliances running.

Yes, that sounds like a great idea. Not to easy to do in a house that I am
only "making do" with until the real estate market regains its sanity. I'm
trying to get by until then. I think a foam blanket might easily do the
trick.

Thanks for the input.

--
Bobby G.