Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default replacing electrical plugs

Fortunately, they are not correct. If you actually read it, you'd know that.

Do you really think asking your doctor questions about options for a terminally
ill family member is the same as a "death panel"? Really? If so, I feel sorry
for your family.

This kind of scaremongering makes the right wing look really psycho. And it's
all they are doing.

Top posted, to not break the previous responders form.

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I read the subject line. Conservatives read the House bill
on health care. Liberals whimper when Conservatives are
correct.

"Bob F" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
We're not talking about recepticles. We're talking about
PLUGS. Please stay on topic.

You are not talking about receptacles. Others are. Get a
clue.

This is the same kind of "thinking" as conservatives that
claim that the
Democrats want to institute "death panels". Just ignore
reality, and charge
forward.