Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Obamas Healthcare

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:16:08 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:01:58 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

hit in the rear by one of those while I was stopped making a turn.

Don't know about other states, but NJ has "no fault" insurance, and we
pay a surcharge to cover us against "uninsured motorists."

Meanwhile, we ALL are paying for Gunner's "free" health care.

Actually, unless you are a California taxpayer, you are not paying for
Gunners health care. Unless he was in a Veterans Hospital.

no, not correct - if you have insurance, you are paying for Gunner's health
care at least when it in't covered because his hostpital/doctor spread the
cost onto your bill