Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
default default is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:50:02 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:16:59 -0400, default
wrote:

Almost nothing (at least in politics, marketing, religion) is
presented honestly it seems.

Your retarded cracks are not helping, dumb****.

You are trying to manipulate. You, like the Obama retard, are failing.

Is that the best you got? I can't be hurt by the jabs of an amateur.
"There's no jesting with sharp-edged tools," and you have nothing but
dull tools.

I manipulate? I'm a guppy in a sea of manipulating sharks. AS ARE
YOU!

"Failing" is subjective. The economy is ripe for failure, it should
fail. So what? You care? Why?

A corrupt government can't fail - it has already failed - decades ago.