Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Metal related places to see in Denver area

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 07:58:23 -0500, Ignoramus9796
wrote:

Right now I and my older son are in the Denver area, we will be
renting an RV today with my sister and will travel around the area. I
was hoping that someone might suggest some interesting "rusty iron"
type museums here that we can visit.

Hey Iggy,

Can't really help with the rusty stuff, but do get to shop at the Mile
High Flea Market just north of town. And for your son and your
sister, drop on down to Puebloand go west to the Great Sand Dunes
National Park. About 250 miles from Denver I think.

http://www.nps.gov/grsa/planyourvisit/directions.htm

Pretty interesting for 1/2 day visit. Lotsa live steam in the area
too.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.