Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:32:33 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:56:38 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

Septic imbeciles like you have no concept of what perfect English is.

Bet that I do more to make the world a better place in one month than
you will in your entire, pathetic, septic, imbecilic life.

We can tell,

You can't tell a damned thing, you sub-human, zero intelligence piece of
****.

by the fact that you never post anything but moronically
presented claims of superioity

You are not capable of assessing presentation. Also I have never
claimed superiority at any time ever.

What I claim, simply, you retarded twit, is motion. One has to
actually apply one's self. You guys move about as fast as a freshly laid
**** pile slumps.

I, on the other hand, am in constant motion, and sadly that includes
coming here and pointing out motionless retards like you.

and boring, repetitive junior high school
insults.

Iterations of fact. Like this one here You are retarded!

New Republicans - utterly dependent on lies and hate, 24/7. lol

I have never claimed to be a republican either, dumb****.

That is one of your main problems. You are overtly presumptuous, and
the problems with that is that you are too goddamned retarded to be
presumptuous and get it right. That makes you a little pussified bitch.

Lol indeed.