Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Screwfix Shops ... How to ...

On Aug 15, 4:14*pm, Gordon Henderson wrote:
Might sound like a dumb question but after the frustrations of the local
sheds, I need/want to go further afield and there are 2 newish screwfix
shops near(ish) to me open tomorow morning... (Exeter & Plymouth)

I've mail ordered from them in the past, but what's the best way to get
stuff from the shop - are they browse or pick, or a counter service?

ie. is it best to walk in with a list of catalogue numbers, or just
browse and pick in the shop?

Cheers,

Gordon

Same setup as argos. I prefer to make my choices sitting somewhere
comfortable, then go in.

NT