Posted to alt.home.repair

Default concrete sealers

On Aug 15, 6:52*am, David Modine wrote:
Edee em wrote:
Interested in hearing which sealer you have had good success. *I have a
stamped concrete walkway up the side of my house that I want to seal. *I am
partial to the "wet look".

Thanks

First, there are 2 general types: acrylic, which is waterbased and
solvent based. In my experience, solvent based is far superior in
terms of lasting longer and being more durable. However, you can't
buy solvent based in some states anymore due to environmental
regulations.

I use Sonneborn Kure - N - Seal, which I found online from a stamped
concrete supplier, think they were in Oklahoma. It comes in a bright
orange pail and I'm pretty sure it's what the installer used because I
remember the look of the pail.