Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:16:59 -0400, default
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:41:46 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:05:02 -0400, default
wrote:

I think Obama is trying, and has ability.

Sheep with blinders on. That is what you are.

Spoken like a dyed in the wool "ditto head."

Blinders have been off for a long time now . . . I look for the real
agenda in everything anyone says these days. I trust no one except my
wife and a few close friends.

Then what was with the completely STUPID remark you made above? D'oh!

What he is trying to do is rip off the American people in the name of
the retarded Democratic party and a handful of lobbyist *******s, and
that is his ONLY ability.