Posted to alt.home.repair
SAm E SAm E is offline

Default replacing electrical plugs

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:26:50 -0700 (PDT), Goog
wrote:

I bought an old condo after moved out from my parents' house. I would
like to replace all almond-color electrical plugs with white plugs.
The plug and the cover are pretty cheap at HD.

I pulled out one and it doesn't seem too complicate but I'm not sure.
What do I need to know before I will give it a shot?

You advice is greatly appreciated.

Angela

Try posting from a real news server NOT Google. Some people have
Google (note that's NOT Gmail) because it's a source of spam.

BTW, the word "plug" refers to the MALE connector on the cord not the
thing in the wall.