Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Request for copy of Insurance Policy Document for HP 110-1037NR Netbook -ooooops!

"charlieb" wrote in message
Bill Noble wrote:

but charlie - this is where we warn you away from product insurance

For an 8th grader?. You do know that they're VERY creative when it
comes to disabling, killing, destroying, electronic equiptment. One of
my "adoptees" killed cell phones by
1. dropping in the toilet
2. dropping in a sink full of water
3. dropping in a tub full of water
4. dropped in the pool
5. spilled a soda on one
6. dropped one in a bowl of cereal - and milk
7. left it on the lawn and the sprinklers got it
8. dropped it in a puddle
and the one you'd probably never even think of
9. a dog peed on it

I haven't gone through the insurance policy, but I was told it'd
cover just about anything other than B-B-Qing the computer.
Might be a good buy IF (and it probably will) something happens
to this laptop (note the word "laptop" - which can easily become
floor top, or pool, or . . .

Not a bad investment at all, the insurance policy. I purchased a lap top
for my son in college and for my wife. I got the policy that covers
dropping, breaking, and etc. My wife had her computer setting on the coffee
table charging, Our Great Dane walked by and her tail caught the charger
cord, got scared and took off. The computer landed on the ceramic tile
floor upside down. No harm. Had I not gotten the insurance policy the
thing would have broken into one meal-yun pieces.