Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen[_6_] Stephen[_6_] is offline

Default radiator sizes

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:12:21 +0100, "Roger Mills"
wrote:

But fins is fins and I'd expect all rads of the same basic construction to
be much of a muchness. Fin spacing will have an effect - so my hunch is that
a spread of perhaps 5% would be reasonable but that 15% would be pushing it.

Thanks for your patience in this thread. Sorry it has taken me so long
to choose a radiator! It's a good job it's not winter or we would have
frozen by now! I'm thinking of getting a Stelrad now because they are
450mm tall rather than 500mm and I think 500mm would be too close to
the curtain. What is the recommended space between curtain and
radiator?

Thanks again.