Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Cordless drill

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:22:20 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"

I'm also looking for a cordless drill which I can use as a
screwdriver (or a cordless screwdriver). Up until now, I've been
using a cheapo Woolies cordless drill as a screwdriver which,
although useful, isn't a lot of use for anything the slightest bit
heavy. The battery also doesn't last long.

I need to have another look at the Screwfix catalogue to see what's
available.

This has got to be the best offer ever;
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/38686/...ill-Driver-Kit

I don't think these come with batteries. It doesn't mention any.

Currently out of stock, but 'back soon'. Makita are the mutts nuts.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]