Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default tennis elbow...

In article ,
"The Medway Handyman" writes:

FRU = Fast Response Unit. Vauxhall Zafira crewed by a single EMT (emergency
medical technician) or Paramedic. Not as well equipped as an ambulance &
mainly unable to transport patients. Purely used to meet Guvmint targets.

That's what arrived when I dialled 999 (or 112 actually)
for a kid who'd been kicked in the head and was unconscious
outside my house. Ambulance arrived ~15 minutes later, by
which time the kid was starting to come round, and they
carted him off.

--
Andrew Gabriel