Posted to alt.home.repair

Default replacing electrical plugs

Typically, you replace a plug this way:

1) Remove plug from socket.
2) Cut the old plug off, as close to the old plug as
possible.
3) Follow the provided directions, to strip, wire, and close
the two parts of the plug. The sales guy at the hardware
store should be able to coach you, if you need further help.
4) Put the plug back into the socket.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Goog" wrote in message
I bought an old condo after moved out from my parents'
house. I would
like to replace all almond-color electrical plugs with white
plugs.
The plug and the cover are pretty cheap at HD.

I pulled out one and it doesn't seem too complicate but I'm
not sure.
What do I need to know before I will give it a shot?

You advice is greatly appreciated.

Angela