Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Request for copy of Insurance Policy Document for HP 110-1037NR Netbook

I'm about to purchase, through Office Depot, an HP Netbook 110-1037NR
for an 8th grader. It seems prudent to also get insurance for this
thing at time of purchase - and you apparently handle that. Now the
"associate" at Office Depot told me his understanding of the policy and
what's covered, but a copy of the actual insurance document is much more
complete and can be reviewed and, if necessary, clarified.

So - I'd appreciate receiving a copy of the insurance policy for this
NetBook - via e-mail.

Please e-mail to:

Thanks

charlie belden