Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default OT-Obama's drug deal

RBnDFW wrote:
azotic wrote:
Now the drug industry doesn't even have to bother writing
legislation. It just has to shake hands in a back room with Obama.

President Barack Obama goes out of his way to praise the drug
industry. Tauzin has visited the White House half a dozen times and
has committed to a $150 million advertising campaign on behalf of
ObamaCare. He's become the "good German" of the health-care debate
-- that is, the good $2 million-a-year drug-industry lobbyist.
It turns out the White House had committed not to impose more than
$80 billion in savings, not to have the government set prices in the
Medicare prescription drug program, and not to import cheaper drugs
from Canada.

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_13046477

"I don't take a dime of their [lobbyist] money, and when I am
president, they won't find a job in my White House."
Barack Obama

Have they?
And I mean in a material sense........

--