Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default tennis elbow...

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Colin Wilson used his keyboard to write :

Has anyone else had this, who can give me a clue how quick the
injections normally start to work ?

The NHS Direct site simply suggests calling 999 !NOW!

Not an expert, but that does not sound like tennis elbow - do a 999!

No no no no no! An ambulance call costs the NHS £100+ and means highly
trained staff are unable to deal with life threatening calls. Call NHS
Direct instead.

I agree with the ambulance sentiment - but I've found NHS Direct to be
pretty much utterly useless (kids issues). Luckily, we have an excellent
Out of Hours doctors surgery based at Tonbridge and they are excellent.

Otherwise, for Colin's problem, I'd taxi to A&E if it didn;t look like it
could wait until morning.