Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
Smack. I guess you were right, Salty. I shouldn't have flung myself
headlong into the brick wall of stupidity that Oscar calls his head. He
appears pathologically incapable of comprehending simple concepts put
forth in short, clear, unambiguous sentences. I've had disagreements on
a.h.r., but it's rare to find someone who is utterly incapable of
understanding the nature of the disagreement.

To put this in simpleton terms, so you will understand. Painting, roofing,
broken windows, broken ceramic etc, all fall under the heading _repairs_.

They don't spell out, spend this amount of $$$ on this or that. You agree
or disagree to spend x amount on repairs.

I know this is going to be another WHOOOSSSHHHHHHH to you, get someone to
read to you.

One more time, when you sell FHA, you must sign the addendum, whether you
want to acknowledge of not. Another WHOOSH!