Posted to alt.home.repair

Default replacing electrical plugs

On Aug 13, 2:26*pm, Goog wrote:
I bought an old condo after moved out from my parents' house. *I would
like to replace all almond-color electrical plugs with white plugs.
The plug and the cover are pretty cheap at HD.

I pulled out one and it doesn't seem too complicate but I'm not sure.
What do I need to know before I will give it a shot?

First on the list would be that what you appear to be posting about is
called an outlet, not a plug. I'm sure if you google "replacing an
outlet" you will find plenty of websites with info and pics.

You advice is greatly appreciated.

Angela