Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

In article ,
"Oscar" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message

I see your lips moving, but I don't hear you answering my question. Here
it is again:

Did the OP sign a contract agreeing to fix the paint issue, or did he
sign a contract saying that he would fix the paint issue IF HE HOPED TO
SATISFY THE CONDITIONS OF THE SALE ???????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

If you can answer THAT QUESTION, without using the words FHA, or
ADDENDUM, then I'm all ears.

So, you want to know about the FHA appraiser/inspector discretion per FHA
addendum, but don't want to hear about FHA. You need a lot more help than I
can give you on Usenet.

Smack. I guess you were right, Salty. I shouldn't have flung myself
headlong into the brick wall of stupidity that Oscar calls his head. He
appears pathologically incapable of comprehending simple concepts put
forth in short, clear, unambiguous sentences. I've had disagreements on
a.h.r., but it's rare to find someone who is utterly incapable of
understanding the nature of the disagreement.