Posted to alt.home.repair
ShadowTek[_2_] ShadowTek[_2_] is offline

Default Identifying mold

On 2009-08-13, SimonRL wrote:

In regards to identifying it, my landlord was trying to convince me
that it wasn't mold and that mold couldn't grow so quickly. I thought
she was wrong, but I couldn't say for sure.

It *is* mold without a doubt, and your landlord should be ashamed of
herself for trying to dismiss this health-hazard.

Does this look familiar?
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5...eenshotmgf.png

Later on that night, after I had entered this house to inspect the damage, I
became ill for at least a day.

If I had actually remained in that house overnight, I would
imagine that I would have needed hospitalization.