George

Default Amana support pitiful

Be that as it may, it's a guess and fit operation at my house, regardless.
Don't know anyone who would rely on some measurement other than the boards
themselves.

If you're the exception, measure and make your chart, just don't follow it
for anything but first guess.

"dteckie" wrote in message
om...
A few months back I purchased Amana Timberline Dado set. The set came
with a small barely visible chart that lists blades and spacers to use
for different size dados. I seemed to have misplaced the chart so sent
off several emails requesting a copy. Well 2 weeks later no response
so I sent emails to support and sales again on saturday. Well it seems
their support is non existant. My choices are made that much easier in
the future no Amana tools. They don't even bother to respond. Just
letting people know before they consider Amana tools.