Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman[_2_] Bruce L. Bergman[_2_] is offline

Default Level vials

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 "SteveB" wrote:
"Ignoramus8090" wrote in message

McMaster is very good about not deleting my shopping cart for a long
time, even if there is no activity in the cart. So I just put stuff
in the cart for a while, until I am ready to buy.

Man, I gotta get one of the catalogs. Sounds like a lot of stuff I can use.

Good luck...

You can beg and plead all you want, and you ain't gonna get one from
them just by asking. Not till you have ordered enough Stuff to
trigger some mystical threshhold in their computer, then they
magically start appearing and will keep coming forever.

Best bet to actually see one is to borrow an old copy from a local
friend who gets them annually. I have a #108 from 2002.

Till then, their online search functions are pretty good - you might
have to excercise your Google-Fu and ask for the same thing a few
diffferent ways, since they tend to not use trademarked names.

IIRC one such McM name game is "Star screw", not Torx® screw. L. H.
Dottie does it too.

-- Bruce --