Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default Level vials

In the lab we have a running order of standard McMaster supplies sitting
as a saved order on the McMaster site. When some student or faculty
comes in with a panic request, we can just add the item, hit send.
Package arrives at 10:30 the next morning. Order cut off time is
something like 6 or 7 PM. Gotta love it.

Wes wrote:
"SteveB" wrote:

"RoyJ" wrote in message
m...
Good old www.mcmaster.com
Page 2256 or search on 'tubular levels'

SteveB wrote:
Are they available anywhere? I busted one on an old piece of "stuff".

Steve

Son of a gun. Cost more to ship than the item costs.

I usually keep a list of things I need from McMaster but don't need right this minute, it
makes it a bit more economical when something I need right now comes along since it all
comes in one box (most of the time).

Wes