Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Drilling Aluminum and Concrete...

"Randy" wrote in message
CLIP
dual headed as in this https://www.dualdrill.com or twin spindle?

I'm guessing the jog is a jig, and the holes would already be in it
and if the jig sat on top of the seat legs the holes were most likely
already in them too, so the concrete would be the only thing that
needed drilling. OR.... can you find out more info?

Thank You,
Randy

Thank YOU Randy...

Dual as in twin spindle... Whether it be a single gearbox with one input
and two output chucks OR two side-by-side drills that can get close
enough...

Jog is supposed to be jig... But speel cheek dodn't werk I guees.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R