Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen[_6_] Stephen[_6_] is offline

Default radiator sizes

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:28:57 +0100, "Roger Mills"
wrote:

I don't remember anything like that when I bought from them - but mine was
only a single-panel finned rad. Can you give an example of what you mean by
pointing to a particular page on their site?

Hello again,

I got that slightly wrong. Some web sites have a separate page for
singles, doubles, and "one and a half"s but the heating shop just
lists them all together by size:

http://www.theheatingshop.co.uk/scpr...n%20Convectors

I was thinking of another web site, I can't remember which now, but it
too listed all rads by size, gave the price for the single and then
said "an extra £xx" for the P+, and extra £yy for the double, which
wasn't straightforward.

A local merchant is offering "ultraheat" radiators; has anyone heard
of them; are they any good?

Thanks again,
Stephen.