Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default SWA with copper grinning/shining thro cores along length

In article ,
"js.b1" writes:
Creates an SWA-upgrade market when someone finds
17th requires 3% VD for lighting and everyone sized to just scrape
under 4% for 16th regs :-) Yes I know regs are not retrospective, but
that doesn't stop 'em trying!

Reminds me -- had a scare-style flyer from the local former
electricity board _warning_ householders that their wiring
might not conform to 17th Ed regs, and they'd come and check
it if you asked.

--
Andrew Gabriel