Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,

Oscar is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, Smitty. Unless
you can figure out a way to draw pictures with crayons on usenet, you
are not going to have much luck getting him to understand much of
anything.

Well, maybe I'm the idiot. Oscar obviously knows something I don't, but
I'll be damned if I can get him to tell me what it is.

I replied to you elsewhere, are you having a hard time following? Don't
much matter now, the OP has started a new thread, saying it wasn't FHA.

For the sake of replying, here it is again.

The "inspector" is actually a FHA appraiser.

It's obvious, the OP _agreed_ (signed a contract) to sell FHA, because
that's the only way you can sell FHA.

The OP has repeatedly attempted to satisfy FHA, they have never said how
many $$$ they agreed to spend to sell FHA. But, they're not painting out of
the kindness of their heart, they _had_ to agree to this (contract). They
must fulfill their contractual obligation, whether it be $100 or $5000.

Now read the addendum, I'm not copying/pasting for your convenience.
http://realestate.utah.gov/REForms/N...A_addendum.pdf

BTW, I've addressed it more than once. There's been a couple other people
address it also, you must not be reading through the thread, or you have
them blocked.