Posted to alt.home.repair
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

Responsibilities? I've bought and sold enough homes to know when a
buyer or seller is jerking my chain. It's better to bail on a deal
than get suckered. What happened to you and how were you taken?

On Aug 12, 6:36*pm, "Oscar" wrote:

Jim,

Exactly, I provided proof the seller is contractually bound to fulfill
their obligations.

If they fail to fulfill their obligations, they can't just walk away. I
don't care if they put $100 as a limit, and never spent it, they don't have
a right to walk away. They can, but then that's where lawyers come in for
breach of contract. The seller must exhaust their obligations.

You & saltydog are a big part of what's wrong with this country. You both
think you can just walk away from responsibilites.