Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

"dpb" wrote in message
I most certainly _do_ know what an addendum is...and, in fact, that's
what I explicitly said. Again, there was an offer; there's not a
contract of which this addendum is a part _until_ there are valid
signatories.

Then you would know, the OP wouldn't be bitchin about what they _must_ do.
Use a little common sense here.

We (at least I) don't know that for certain--it was never stated
explicitly or if it was I didn't see any statement to that fact.

_IF_ (the proverbial big if) OP did sign an essentially open-ended
contract then he can only reap what he has sown and his best option is
again to get guidance from somebody on his own nickel to help in
demonstrating that the supposed defect has been adequately taken care of.

You _must_ agree to sell FHA, nobody can say, oh BTW, we're going FHA.
Hence, an agreement (contract) is in place.