Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default OT-Obamas Healthcare

Buerste wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Buerste wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
azotic wrote:
Useless eaters beware !!!!!

And you trust these people?

I don't really trust any of them completely Tom. That's why I try and
verify
whatever statements I see, hear or read.
What I'm finding is that the health-care naysayer's are complete
fabricators
in a lot of instances and that includes some of the most senior
people in our government. Guys like Mitch McConnell and John
Boehner. There is alos a
genuine effort underway to convert a policy battle into a moral one.

You know, the ones that got caught for
not paying taxes, the ones that made all these campaign promises to
get elected then thumbed their noses? You choose to blindly believe
your lefty heroes

I don't really have any heroes Tom, "leftie" or otherwise.
I outgrew them in about the third grade or so like most people.

I don't and I'm not alone. No, you aren't alone but you are
certainly part

of a shrinking minority. The reason for that is that you've been
pittiably wrong so many times on so many issues. Even when you get
it right you can't
get any traction.

More than half of the public ain't buying into it.

I don't know a single person that doesn't think our public heath-care
system
and the function of private industry don't need a complete overhaul.

Your Utopia isn't all that wonderful
after all.

Utopia? LOL
Listen, every century or so America's version of capitalism falls
right on it's ass. It has again.
The real difference in America is that we have always treated such
times as
a new beginning, not THE END.

Now, you have to come back and defend them by citing Bush and
Republican mistakes thus justifying anything the Democrats do. But
Bush...but Bush...but Bush!!!

Why?
The Dems and Returds will have to justify their own positions. This
will happen at the polls Tom.
As for Dubya, he's gone and he's got his own lock on excellent
health-care.
The rest of us, including you, have to live with the carnage and
bellyaching
about that won't solve a thing.

--
John R. Carroll

Healthcare needs reform, don't trust Democrats to do it. It's
simple, cap "pain and suffering" and other litigation reform
especially malpractice and defensive medicine,

Bunch of doctors in Hawaii got together and instead of insurance, hired a
litigation team.
They never lost a case and in the end, no contingent fee firm would file
for a defendant if these guys were going to be defendants.
The problem with malpractice is that insurance companies settle the cases
and then just raise rates. It's cheaper - for them,because it isn't their
money.

The problem with doctors looks a lot like the problem with you.
You talk a lot about principals but won't defend them and you are both
ignorantly trying to wish a failed version of capitalism back to reality.
Good luck.

Financial services are trying on your model right now. They haven.t had to
restate the value of their assets to the market because of a rule change.
2010/2011/2012 and 2013 are going to be the Quad of bank failures throughout
the industry because the rerality of bad paper will come due. Uncle, BTW,
won't put up as much as another thin dime and you and your bud's will be
reversing yourself aanc crying for another round of bail outs. I'll find
that extremely humorous given your stated prognosis to date.

Finally, some famous bank robber once said he robbed banks for a living
because that was where the money was.
The money in health-care isn't in litigation or settlements.

standardize insurance
forms,

I think that is part of all of the drafts.
With electronic records, every physician involved in a particuler patients
treatment would have immediate access to any tests done or other data.
Duplication, in theory, would be eliminated.

prevent premature release from hospitals, legislate
portability and eliminate "preexisting condition problems,

That is all wrapped up in the current draft legislation Tom.

eliminate
"emergency room" as primary by extending Medicare/Medicaid net for
the poor.

Hey, I'd have let Gunner die.
We agree, at least, on that.

The Democrats' need to stifle discussion and demand

The failure to jump in and roll up ones sleeves is what Republitards have
done.
The job is there.
They are more concerned with who gets credit than with actually doing
someting for their country.

a timetable that
sounds like a bad used car sales pitch and I wonder why they are
exempt.

That, like much of the BS you post, doesn't even make sense and I read it
three times.

--
John R. Carroll