Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Union thugs

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:16:02 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:36:06 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:
TomCat wrote:
"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the
Young Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities
building? On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to
close the ROTC building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to
problems through discourse until they believe that talking won't
work... then they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives
decide that "civil disobedience" is the next step, because
that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz

Funny, right wing abortionuts do that routinely. When blocking
access to medical care doesn't work, they shoot the doctors.

Routinely? Right. Maybe a dozen cases over 20 years.

Yep - just like clockwork, kablam!

Oh really, And just what is the timing on your magic clock? And
since you know when, "just like clockwork," why haven't you notified
authorities so they can prevent them?

rofl

So you laugh at preventing a crime.

ROFLMAO

I laugh at your stupidity.

Stellar citizen, you.

And the rest of the time, we can find
names and addresses of abortion providers on incendiary hate sites,
and right wingers screaming about "free speech" when such tactics
are fought.

And we all know how you hate freedom of speech.

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere. lol

Projecting your own personality traits onto others is a fallacy.

Then maybe you should stop making that your primary M.O. lol

Of course, that's when we're not seeing copycat crimes patterned
after the republican attempted assassination of Tom Daschle by
anthrax - crimes in which hundreds of abortion climnics recieve
death threats (usually nothing new) accompanied by white powder.

Where is you evidence that it was a 'republican' attempt? Oh, I
forget, fascists like you don't need evidence.

Who was Tom Daschle, again?

You can't recall?

At the time he was a Senator from South Dakota.

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere. lol