Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Union thugs

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:12:49 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:08:35 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

No clue what you are talking about here. The stated target of the
multiple anthrax hoaxer was abortion clinics and clininc personnel.
I assume you are trying to change the subject away from the right
wing extremism found in this thread and elsewhere.

You're an idiot. There were no abortion clinics attacked with
Anthrax, you ****ing retard.

Too stupid to know what "hoaxer" means? lol

Clearly, I am the retard here.

You are the retard, because you do not know the difference between a
bona fide news event, and the rags you read.

What I described is an unassailable fact. But keep lying, it's funny.

So, by the very nature of your hard wired self-stupidity, you are
always going to be the retard.

What you mean is, you cannot refute a word I've said - not one. lol