Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default I told you so: Taliban winning in Afghanistan

HeyBub wrote:

Before 9-11, there was, on average, one or two attacks on U.S.
interests overseas every year (the first WTC bombing, the USS Cole,
the bombing of our embassies in Kenya and elsewhere, kidnapping or
killing of U.S. ambassadors, etc.). Since 2001 there has not be a
single successful attack on either the U.S. or U.S. interests abroad.

Really. I heard reports that thousands of Americans have been murdered in Iraq
and Afganistan.

We just gave them more convenient targets. Why should them come here when they
can kill us there.