Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:28:12 -0400, "Oscar" wrote:
Nothing in that addendum legally compels the seller to fix anything
unless he wants to complete the sale. If the seller wants out, all he
has to do is... NOTHING. He cannot be forced to fix so much as a
dripping faucet if he decides he doesn't want to complete the sale.

Good grief, now I have to explain what an addendum is. No, I won't be a
teacher here. Read the top, let it soak in. Then read the entire addendum,
not what you just want to read. Maybe pay particular attention to item 6,
now you have to know what REPC is, well I do, and you apparently do not.

The didn't start fixing stuff on their own, obviously after going through
offers/counter offers, then acceptance, they started their painting.