Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default semi OT Computer help

Lew Hartswick wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:

I just messed up by trying to up grade my browser from
Sea Monkey (not sure what version) to the latest one,
1.1.17 and it didn't show me any provision to import
my old bookmarks and e-mail. I still had installed
Thunderbird and Firefox so went looking to see if I can
do something with them as far as finding the old e-mail
and no luck. I prefer Sea monkey since I used Netscape
for so many years and am use to it. I can't even send
e-mail with the new version of Seamonkey because I
dont remember what to put in the SMTP box and cant find
the equivalent in Thunderbird.
So I'm in deep do do.
Can anyone give me a few pointers? HELP!!!
Thanks.
...lew...using Thunderbird I hope.

Neither Firefox nor Thunderbird have any provision for Exporting anything.