Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Need a battery?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:24:01 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
RCM only

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:04:01 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

That's a good question, and fixing that little atrocity should be the very
first step in reforming the health care system.

Amen, but your President and his men aren't doing (or even
considering) that, are they? Nor did Shrub, etc. deep sigh

You can't fix it as long as the health care system is a captive of the
insurance industry, Larry. The first thing you have to do is to break their
backs. And the way you *start* to do that is with a public option for
insurance.

Interesting. Do you feel that the public option has a good chance of
rationing healthcare, or can we get around that?

I still think that more free/sliding-scale clinics would do away with
a lot of the prices the hospitals get for minor stuff, too.

As long as the insurance industry has the reins, they'll use it to steer the
industry to maximize their profit, and they'll continue to treat the welfare
of patients as an annoying distraction.

A bit of tort reform is in order, too, as are punishments for doctors
who **** up too much.

--
Seen on a bumper sticker:

STOP THE INVASION