Doug Winterburn

Default James Krenov and art furniture

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:23:34 +0000, Charlie Self wrote:

Swingman writes:

Ain't that the damn truth. 12 years at a steady 5lbs a year ain't pretty.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

I used to (be) slender, but then I quit smoking.

Figure about 14 years. Yuk.

My packin 'em on started with the "quit smoking" routine also.
The OverLord put us on an unofficial weight watchers program in mid
September after I packed on 5 pounds in 3 weeks while on vacation. Down
18 lbs in 2 months with 14 to go for the target. Portions, man - portions
:-) You wouldn't believe the tasty stuff we've been eating. Cutting down
to one little relaxing toddy in the evening seems to be a big help also :-(

-Doug