Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default Which oscillating multi-function tool to buy?

On 6月21日, 上午4时12分, "HeyBub" wrote:
John Gilmer wrote:
At the other extreme, Harbor Freight (yes, I know all the "bad" about
Chinese made/plastic/knock-offs etc.) offers a Multi-Function power
tool that seems to be perpetually on sale for about $39. Perhaps even
more importantly, the blades are $6 for a set of 3!!!

I got the Harbor Freight machines.

It's works quite well. * *You the blades are kept on with a allen
head cap screw and you have to really tighted it to keep it from
slipping but ...
The problems a

1) * The blades are 'ok' for wood but don't think about using it as a
"saws all" to cut nails.

2) * Harbor Freight doesn't seem to ever have the replacement blades
on hand.

It's starting to "smell" like HF might have violated some patent or
another and the tool will become an orphan.

Don't know this for a fact; it's just my opinon.

You can use Dremel blades, available at Home Depot and Lowes.- 隐藏被引用文* -

- 显示引用的文* -

Hi, noticed these comments about the brands oscillating tools and the
blades. We are a munufacturer and supplier in China for kinds of
oscillating tools and the working blades, like Harbor Freight multi-
tool, at reasonable competitive prices. We would be happy to
communicate or help some on the machines or blades. Please visit our
webstie: www.harpow.com to check. Regards. Email: